Why You Need This
The amazingly simple wine opener allows you to simply pierce the cork with a needle, apply a few simple pumps of air pressure, and voila the cork magically comes out!
Gone are the days of broken corks, broken cork screws, floating cork bits in your wine, and for a lot of us…the pain of opening a bottle of wine!
PERFECT IF YOU HAVE ARTHRITIS!
- No pulling, twisting, or broken cork pieces.
- Compatible with all types and sizes of wine bottles.
- There are no fumes, and no gas is needed for the Air Pressure pump to work properly.
How Does It Work
- Insert needle all the way through the cork
- Hold one hand below the opener on the neck of the bottle, the other hand use to pump the opener.
- Pump 4 times
- Then pump once more at a time until the cork comes out of the bottle.
- Do not hold onto the clear needle protector of the opener.
- Push the clear plastic ring on the opener from the top to the bottom to remove the cork from the needle
- Do not put more than 10 total pumps into the bottle. In rare instances there is a defect in a wine bottle that could cause the bottle to break if too much air pressure is put in from the opener. While we can guarantee the quality of our wine openers we cannot guarantee the quality of every wine bottle.
We ship to worldwide Standard shipping typically takes 7-12 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.